Exhibition Name: Eurasia Rail 2021
When: November 25 – 27, 2021
Eurasia Rail 2021 – 9th International Ropping Stock.
Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition
It’s the main route into Turkey’s massively lucrative railway sector – the meeting place for the sector’s buyers and decision makers.
Hosting 229 exhibiting companies and 12,322 visitors, is the main networking and business event for the Turkish rolling stock sector, featuring innovative engineering, products and services from both the public and private sectors.
Eurasia Rail is the direct route into Turkey’s massive lucrative railway sector, being the key meeting place for important decision makers and rail technology buyers.
Exhibited products and services:
- Railway Technology – Railbound vehicles for public and freight transport
- Subassemblies and components
- Streetbound vehicles for freight transport
- Service for vehicles
- Public Transport / Fixed structures
- Streetbound vehicles for local and regional public transport
- Railway Interiors
- Railway Infrastructure, Construction
- Transport IT
- Freight traffic logistics
- Tunnel Construction
Facts and figures 2019:
- 12.322 visitors (incl. 604 international) from 53 countries
- 229 Exhibitors from 18 countries
- Top-10 exhibiting countries: Germany, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, China, France, Iran, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland
- Top-10 visiting countries: Germany, Belgium, Czech Republic, China, France, United Kingdom, Iran, Spain, Russia, Saudi Arabia
- Hosted buyers groups from 12 countries: Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Iran